Like every single entrepreneur on the planet, you probably struggle with problems and self-doubt from time to time. Well, in this episode of the Business over Breakfast podcast, Andrew and Bree are talking about how you can use resilience to overcome these issues and move forward in business.
Andrew and Bree discuss what resilience is, why you need it and how you can develop it to survive in business for a long time.
In this week’s Toaster Time, Bree’s grilling entrepreneurial legend, Darren Finkelstein, aka ‘The Boat Guy’. Darren shares his journey of how he became an industry expert on powerboats, developed a huge media presence and authored three bestselling, award-winning books.
The guys get into all of that, plus loads more including…
- Learning from experiences and never making the same mistake twice
- Overcoming staff changes and losing key individuals
- Developing a ‘rainy-day plan’ for negative situations
- Taking inspiration and resilience tips from people around you
- Tips on how to always be aspiring upwards
- How Darren Finkelstein overcame adversity to become an entrepreneur with no regrets
- Where most business owners go wrong when going through a tough situation
- Darren’s number one tip on resilience
- Five strategies to help you be more resilient in business
- Three smart business ideas from around the world
- Bree James Pakmag
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website
- Darren Finkelstein