This episode is all about “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of the Online World”
If you’re struggling with how to boost your online presence and generate more leads and income through the web then you’ll definitely want to check out this episode of The Business over Breakfast Show. Andrew Griffiths and Bree James are getting into the details of an area that many small business owners struggle with but one that is absolutely vital if your business is going to realise its potential.
Toaster Time is back and in this episode Bree James is interviewing Lucas Meadowcroft, the Director of CROFTi – a business that specialises in delivering innovation and technology consulting. Lucas is at hand to offer some top tech tips as well as share his company’s journey.
The guys are also back again with the Food for Thought section, looking at weird and wonderful businesses from all four corners of the globe.
In this episode, Andrew and Bree are getting really into…
· Existing on multiple platforms to improve your online presence
· Making the copy of your website powerful and pertinent for your potential clients
· How to use content to set your website apart from your competitors
· The importance of functionality and aesthetic for your website
· Checking and improving the usability of your site
· Turning your site into a work in progress that’s constantly improving
· The trends in websites and adjusting with the times
· How often you need to update your website to keep it fresh and appealing for your clients
· Lucas Meadowcroft’s three top tips to help you with your IT problems
· Lucas’ #1 tip for small business owners building their websites
· Five tips for getting it right in the online world
Check it out here or on iTunes – CLICK HERE.