OK, we’ve all heard the phrase you have to spend money to make money, but is it a cliché in the modern business world or a reality? In this action packed one hour webinar, international bestselling small business author Andrew Griffiths is going to explore this concept with his special guest, Tracy Angwin, one of the BRW Top 100 Fast Starter Entrepreneurs.
Whilst this webinar will certainly have a technology theme, rest assured some of the bigger philosophies and strategies are all encompassing.
The aim is to think differently and 7 key “spend money to make money” strategies are going to be discussed. These include:
- Understanding the poverty mentality, and how it can impact your business.
- What message does your office and corporate image send?
- Investing in the right equipment for the right job.
- Lack of organisation costs money.
- Back up everything, always.
- Support your staff with the right equipment.
- What other things could your business do if you had the extra equipment that will make money?
Join us for a lively discussion and an opportunity to ask both the host and guest questions about how you could be doing business differently, and what is realistically possible.
Interested, but can’t attend? Register anyway, and we’ll send you the recording. Please also forward this to colleagues who might be interested.