Most of you are probably very aware of Tim Reid, all round good bloke and the brains behind Australias’s #1 small business marketing blog – Small Business, Big Marketing. Tim did a few interviews with me last month and he has now very kindly invited me back to do a regular monthly gig. This kicks of today, here is Tim’s description of what we are covering -
SMALL BUSINESS BIG MARKETING – The TWO MONKEYS – Timbo and AG
In this special episode (it’s spesh ’cause it’s the first of many), I monkey around (oops, I mean talk seriously) with Andrew Griffiths (Australia’s #1 small business author) to have a good old fashioned yarn about business and marketing issues, developments and current affairs that are on our collective mind. In this inaugural chat:
- Andrew suggests that someone has to be the most expensive, so why not make it you?
- Timbo is inspired by a bed store in New York that lets customers take a nap for free!
- Andrew identifies a new consumer trend called Newism (and Timbo questions it!).
- We both tackle a listener question about publicity from Sonya at Born Country Baby.
- Timbo talks about that honourable game lovingly called Bullshit Bingo!
To listen in just click on the image below.