Research shows that just about everyone thinks about writing a book at some stage in their life, but of course, thinking about it and doing it are two very different things. For many aspiring authors the big challenge is simply figuring out where to actually start.
In this free webinar, International bestselling Author Andrew Griffiths teams up with the founder of Publish Central, Michael Hanrahan, to give advice on what you can do to get your book started.
Collectively Michael and Andrew have worked with thousands of new authors to help them publish their books. They have worked with people from across every industry, all kinds of businesses and in many countries around the world.
This webinar will help any aspiring author to –
- Understand the real value that we can get from writing and publishing a non fiction book to grow our business and our own brand.
- Get a better picture of what makes a book a great book and an effective marketing tool.
- Know where aspiring authors tend to go wrong.
- Start the process of getting clear on your book idea.
- And know the steps to take to go from a book concept to a published, finished product.
You will be able to ask questions about any of the above during the webinar.
So if you’re ready to turn your book into a reality, this webinar is a great place to start.