Podcasting is a hot topic. It isn’t new, people have been podcasting for years, but it has really gained traction in the past 12 months. I get asked about podcasting all the time, and whilst I get interviewed on a lot of podcasts, and appear monthly with Tim Reid on the Small Business Big Marketing show, I have to say, I don’t know much about it – but I am learning.
Recently I was interviewed by Ronsley Vaz, one of the rising stars in the podcasting world. To say Ronsley is passionate about podcasting is a major understatement. He is teaching people, across all industries how to podcast – and getting some fantastic results.
So, I have asked Ronsley to do a webinar with me, where we can talk about the good, the bad and the ugly of the podcasting world.
The questions I plan to ask include:
- Is podcasting a good medium for you to reach your audience?
- How complicated is it to become a podcaster?
- How often do you need to podcast?
- What are the most common mistakes that newbie podcasters make?
- What are the most important things to consider to help create a successful podcast?
- Where can you find more information about podcasting?
Now this is a free webinar, scheduled for 11am (AEDT) Thursday 15th of January. Please register now if you would like to listen in, and everyone who is registered will also get a link to the recording. To book in for this free webinar CLICK HERE. To find out more about Ronsley’s Podcast, “Bond Appetit” click on the very cool pic of Ronsley below.