Today on the Business over Breakfast podcast, Andrew Griffiths and Bree James talk about a wide variety of topics such as managing people in business, Netflix commitment rings, the new use for English telephone boxes and watching melons grow. Yes, that’s right – melons. But their main focus is learning how to better manage people within business, and if you’ve always found that to be especially difficult, then this episode is perfect for you.
Their guest on today’s show is the master of mass-management, Chris Robb, who is used to making the jump from managing a team of 20 to a team of 5,000. Chris chats to our hosts about the importance of small business owners knowing how to effectively manage people, and what happens if you fail to do it properly.
This episode also touches on things like…
- Understanding your strengths and weaknesses
- The common issues that occur in people management, and how to overcome them
- Tips to manage just about anyone
- How to figure out whether you have a bad company culture or not
- The most effective way to sort out inter-office problems
- Chris Robb’s framework to the best people management system
- Chris’ biggest challenge in management, and how he solved it
- Five top management tips for those just starting out
- Chris Robb LinkedIn
- Business over Breakfast Book
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website