With each passing day, customers are expecting more and more from the companies that they do businesses with, so it’s time that business owners move from a purely transactional relationship with clients towards delivering an excellent customer experience. With your product or service, when your interaction with your customer is only focused on the transaction, there’s a lack of a real emotional connection. In this modern age, that’s simply not enough anymore and your business will be in trouble if there’s no experience for your customer. In this episode of Business over Breakfast, Bree James and Andrew Griffiths will give you top tips on how to stand out amongst competitors so your business can show how innovative it is and how to deliver fantastic service to your clients.
Additionally, Bree chats with Zing founder and business coach Lisa Conway who has over 30 years experience shaking up the hair and beauty industry. A hairdresser by trade, Lisa now helps salon owners transform their businesses all around the globe and is an expert in customer experiences. If you want to learn how to gain loyalty from clients and grow your business, then this episode is for you!
We also discuss things like:
- Why it’s not enough to simply meet customer expectations any longer
- The value of creating an emotional connection with your customers
- Surprise your customers to keep them intrigued
- Brainstorm with your team on how to engage new and old clients
- Great customer service will build serious loyalty
- Not chasing the money, chasing the service
- Evaluating the list of clients that have left you in the past few months and why
- Mapping out the touch points of your customers and competitors
- Falling in love with your customer, not your product
- Some smart business ideas from around the world