Business is generally about solving problems. When you run a business, you seek to make things better for yourself and for others. But the reality is you need to get better at solving problems and the trick to that is asking better questions of yourself.
In this episode of Business over Breakfast, Bree and Andrew talk about the value of asking proactive and empowering questions. Learn how to get out of that endless loop of unproductivity and figure out how to empower yourself with better questions to get better answers.
Plus, our guest this episode, Howard Tinker, discusses the specific questions he asks to make restaurants more profitable. Howard, the CEO of Restaurant Profits, specialises in helping his restaurant owner clients grow their business and increase repeat visitors. He has also published two books filled with tips and insights called More Bums On Seats and Selling at the Table. Although he is a marketer by trade, Howard emphasises in this conversation the vital importance of asking the simple questions about finances first.
Plus, Bree and Andrew also get into today…
- The need to be asking better questions of our business and ourselves
- What are the questions we need to ask
- Defining what a proactive question is
- Why asking yourself questions that make you think about your successes is beneficial
- The financial question that not enough business owners ask themselves
- Needing to talk to your clients to see why they engage your business
- The simple tactics that business owners tend to ignore with marketing
- 5 great tips on how to ask better questions of yourself to make a better business
- Food for thought on business ideas from around the world
- CCIQ, the show’s sponsors
- Bree James Pakmag
- Bree James LinkedIn
- Andrew Griffiths Website
- Amplify Website
- Howard Tinker’s Website